Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Girls.

This weekend it was GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS.



On Saturday I had a girly-party at my apartment. What a wonderful thing: girly parties. Lots of good food, plenty of wine, dresses, pretty necklaces and gossip about boys... obviously. I have no pictures, but just imagine that it looked like something on Pinterest. It didn't, but just imagine it did anyway.




Some a-hole prevented Julie from coming in for the weekend (since she was supposed to come on Friday) so my brunch date with Julie and Michelle on Sunday turned into lunch with Michelle on Sunday. What did I have? Heaven.


 

In case you're wondering what that is, it's an open faced smoked ham and Monterey Jack cheese sandwich on banana bread with mango chutney from Parish Cafe on Boylston.


 
 
....Nope, Monterey Jack cheese on banana bread definitely tastes as good, possibly better, than skinny feels. But thanks for your input.
 

Then we went shopping and bought perfume.

Afterwards I saw Jessica, and we took a walk around the North End and Waterfront, which I followed up with the last 57 minutes of Sex and the City 2 and an asparagus gruyere tart and carrot cake cupcake as soon as I got home.

What a fantastic weekend.

So fantastic, in fact, that you'd think I would have slept peacefully, likesuchas:







No such luck. Last night I thought there were mice in my room while I was trying to fall sleep. Turns out it was just the wind blowing the string for the blinds all over the wall. Then I woke up at 4am for no reason. Then, I woke up at 6:18am in a panic because I thought I slept past my alarm. I proceeded to wake Alan up in a panic, again. Good thing we still had another whole hour to sleep. It was a tough night all around.

Also, at some point in the night, I took out one of my earrings while I was sleeping. At least I was responsible enough to put the back back on and put it on my nightstand...

...

...What's tough about a blog is that I'm blogging even though nothing that cool happened in my life. So thanks for sticking with it to the end. That was really kind of you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment