Friday, November 9, 2012

Wined and dined.

I wined-n-dined myself last night after learning that I was locked out of my apartment. I decided on a tapas bar/book store around the corner from me that I've been oggling for two months now.

Wait... Great wine, great tapas AND books?? New AND USED books? And wine? And food?.... And wine?















or, for my fellow cat ladies...

















You may be asking yourself, "Was this her favorite place ever?" The answer is yes. Oh yes.
 
I decided, between glass one and two, that I would write a letter (on my nice stationary that I HAD TO HAVE because I was going to write SO MANY LETTERS to everyone/anyone/my mom) to the owner thanking him for creating such a cozy and marvelous place, but it didn't happen because I got side tracked when I came home. More on that in a minute.

Now you may be asking yourself, "Well, did she buy herself anything from the book store?" The answer is yes. Oh yes. It was the best date ever. Sorry, Alan.

Anyway. Why did I get side tracked when I got home??



















The box was on my front steps just DYING for me to open it. And so I did.

Now... I'm aware that the following statement is absolutely perpetuating gender stereotypes, but:

I was SO.EXCITED.TO.GET.THIS.VACUUM.



















Sorry, Lucretia and Elizabeth.

I used it as soon as I got home and all was right with the world. It's times like these when I realize how similar I am to my mother.















* I know this isn't my mom because it's not 11 o'clock at night on a every school night.
** Yes. This lady is vacuuming a tree.

Love you, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment